Thursday, April 23, 2009

Ricotta Cream Dessert


This recipe I kind of invented just adding stuff together in my kitchen, but it came out really good! Perfect for something slightly sweet and healthy.



  • 2 cups skim milk ricotta cheese

  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract

  • 2 tablespoons lemon juice (or 1 teaspoon lemon extract)

  • 2-3 tablespoons artificial sweetener (I used splenda, add more or less depending on how you like it)

  • fresh fruit

Place the first 4 ingredients in a food processor or blend it using a hand mixer (that's what I used). Whip together until you get a frothy, creamy consistency. You can serve right away but I put it in the fridge for a few hours. When you are ready to serve, spoon into bowls and add any fresh fruit you want on top, I used kiwi and bananas. Have fun with this, you can add and subtract from this recipe to make it as different as you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment