Yes, I know. I've been a slacker! But I have a very good reason, she's a one year old, her name is Sage, she just started walking. You get the picture!
This comes to you in my effort to liven up tacos! These are delicious, in fact I am making them tonight for the third time.
- 1lb ground chicken or ground turkey
- 2 white onions, chopped
- 2 bell pepper, chopped
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 medium zucchini
- salt, pepper, chili powder, cumin powder and garlic powder- all to taste
- 1 jar of your favorite salsa
- 1 head of lettuce
- cheddar cheese for topping