My husband said this is the best thing I've ever made. I liked it too. The picture is not so good, but believe me this is delicious.
- 1 lb chicken breasts, sliced thin seasoned on both sides with salt, pepper and dried rosemary
- 1 pint grape tomatoes-halved
- 1 jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 lb sliced white mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp capers
- 1 Tbsp chopped garlic
- 2 cups fresh spinach or arugula
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- salt, pepper and olive oil cooking spray
Then take the spinach or which ever you are using and toss with Italian dressing. Place this on your dish first. Add chicken next, then put veggies on top. Top with feta cheese. I will be making this again very soon.