- 1 sugar free angel food cake (I got mine at path mark for three dollars, but you can find it at most bakeries)
- 1 tub sugar free cool whip
- 1 container strawberries, washed and sliced
- 1 large container blueberries, or two small containers
- 2 tablespoons splenda or another artificial sweetener
- 1 teaspoon dried or fresh mint
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Mix chopped strawberries and blueberries in a bowl with splenda and mint. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to 2 hours. Mix cool whip with cinnamon. Cut angel food cake horizontally. Add 1/2 of the cool whip to the bottom portion of the cake, then add half the fruit. Place top on the cake, then add rest of the cool whip and fruit. I made this for my in laws and they didn't even know it was sugar free cake.