- 1lb boneless skinless chicken breasts (I used breast tenders)
- 1 large green squash-cut in large chunks (or zucchini, which I prefer, but there were none at the market that day)
- 1 large white or yellow onion-cut in large pieces
- 1 lb carrots-cut in bite sized pieces, I used baby carrots
- 1 bottle of zesty Italian dressing
- Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
Add all the chopped veggies on the bottom of the crock pot. Pour half the dressing on top of the veggies, add some salt, pepper and parm cheese and mix. Place the raw chicken breasts on top of the veggies, pour the remaining dressing on top of the chicken, add parm cheese on top. Turn crock pot on low for 3-4 hours, or on high for about 2 hours.