I love meatloaf and mexican food. I made this once before but I made some modifications. This meatloaf is so moist and yummy!!
- 2 lbs lean ground beef or ground turkey
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup salsa, your favorite kind (plus some for top)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar or shredded mexican cheese
- 1/2 a can black beans, drained
- 1 small can corn, drained
- 2 Tablespoons chili powder
- 1 Tablespoon cumin powder
- 1 Tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- a few grinds of black pepper
Preheat oven to 375. Mix all ingredients in large bowl and mix well. Form loaf. Use extra salsa and spread on top after loaf is formed. Place on foil lined baking sheet and cook for an hour.