- 2 lbs tilapia or any other white flakey fish
- 1 can coconut milk, unsweetened
- 3 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 lb carrots, sliced and chopped
- 1 bag frozen sugar snap peas
- 1 lb chopped mushrooms
In a large baking dish add tilapia in one layer. In a separate bowl mix together coconut milk, lemon juice, lemon pepper, salt, garlic powder and parsley. Dump mixture over fish. Marinate for 1 hour in the refrigerator, flipping once at 30 minutes. After the hour remove fish from pan. Add in all the veggies and mix them up in the marinade. Place fish on top of veggies. Sprinkle the top with additional salt, pepper and parsley. Bake in a 350 degree over for 25-30 minutes.
This is SO good. My 12 year old brother ate it. He does not eat anything not battered and fried. And he liked it!