- 1 lb chicken breast or tenders
- lemon pepper
- cooking spray
- 2 shallots, chopped fine
- 2 Tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup zucchini, chopped fine
- 1 16oz carton Low Fat sour cream
- 2 Tablespoons skim milk
- the zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 lb whole wheat thin spaghetti
Cook spaghetti in a pot of salted water.
Heat large skillet on medium heat with cooking spray. Season chicken with lemon pepper and salt. Heat until cooked through. Remove chicken onto a plate. Respray pan and add shallots, zucchini and garlic. Cook until soft. Turn heat to LOW. Add in sour cream, skim milk, lemon juice and zest, parm cheese, about 2 teaspoons lemon pepper and parsley. Stir on low for about 5 minutes, or until everything is heated and Incorporated. Drain pasta and add the cooked spaghetti to the sauce and mix well. Add chicken on top and serve hot. This is so good and it make a lot.