Friday, June 4, 2010

Citrus Cole Slaw


Hey everyone, I am back on the weight loss band wagon! I am 5 weeks post pardum and 25lbs down from the 40 I gained! I seem to be at a stall right now, but I'm working on it day by day.

This recipe is something I've made in the passed and decided to make it for my cousins graduation party tomorrow. This is an awesome recipe for all the BBQ's and parties this summer. I have mayonnaise, always have. This is a mayo free cole slaw that is SO good.

  • 1 bag cole slaw mix from super market
  • 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
  • 1 Tablespoon splenda or another sweetener
  • 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
  • 1 Tablespoon lime juice
  • The juice of one whole orange
  • 1 teaspoon each of salt and pepper
Add all the ingredients in a bowl. Mix well. Refrigerate over night and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment