Thursday, April 8, 2010

Bruchetta Tilapia





I made this dish for my moms 42nd birthday tonight, it was a hit! My inspiration was the bruchetta I normally make for parties and my moms love of seafood. Thus the bruchetta tilapia was born


  • 2 pints grape tomatoes


  • 2 Tablespoons chopped garlic


  • 1/4 cup olive oil


  • 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar


  • salt, pepper, oregano and basil


  • 2 lbs tilapia


  • lemon juice

Preheat oven to 375. In a bowl mix together tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, vinegar, and salt, pepper, oregano and basil to taste. Mix well and dump on the bottom of a baking dish. Lay the tialpia on top of the tomatoes and squirt with lemon juice, drizzle with a little more balsamic vinegar and season top of fish with more salt and pepper and spices. Bake for about 10 minutes or until fish is cooked. This dish turned out so yummy, make sure you scoop up a lot of the tomatoes with the fish, they are delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment