- 1 bag wheat pizza dough (let it sit at room temp for 20 minutes before using)
- 3/4 of a bottle of SF BBQ sauce
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 large viadalia onion, sliced thin
- 2 cups LF cheddar cheese
- 2-3 Tablespoons of fresh cilantro
- flour to dust the dough
Preheat oven to 450. Flour a baking sheet and add dough. Stretch out into a rectangle. In a pan cook chicken until no longer pink, then add to a pot, with 2-3 tablespoons of BBQ sauce and chili powder. Cook for about 5 minutes and shred with a fork and tongs. Add cooking spray to a pan and add onions until caramelized.
Add remaining BBQ sauce on top of dough and spread out like sauce. Add cheese, chicken, onions and cilantro. Cook for about 10 minutes. Holy moly this was soooo good. I am going to make it again soon!